Rabu, 05 September 2007

2nd Draft

I love playing "Vandaria Wars", one of many Trading-Card Games, for four reasons. First, I love its gameplay. Its gameplay is different from the other TCG that attract me to play. Secondly, I love playing "Vandaria Wars" because in "Vandaria Wars" we are not only need luck to win but also logic and strategy, its developed my logic as well as make myself more critical. The next reason is that I can meet new and different people with different background and point of view that will increase my soft skills and make me have a lot of friends, I can also socialize with other people in the community. Last but not least, its illustration, its illustration are so good that won't make me feel boring to see and play the cards. Well, those are the reasons why I love playing TCG.

Esqi Aktiadi 16507162

1 komentar:

  1. hei esqi, maaf ya sy udah posting bing duluan. he9. ayo cepetan post dong yang kamuh...

    BalasHapus